In the popular Ambrose format, the Holeseekers Charity Golf Day brings together all standards of golfers to play a rewarding 18 holes irrespective of ability. We invite you to join us whether you are a novice, weekend golfer or aspiring pro. Holeseekers are passionate about golf, good times and raising money to support children with special needs and their families.
Few golf courses anywhere in the world offer the dramatic contrasts and the sheer golfing challenge of Joondalup Country Club’s 27 hole championship golf course. Splendidly groomed with a tough and uncompromising layout, all holes are a joy for golfers of every standard. Moderately hilly fairways of Santa Ana couch, Fescue/Rye in light rough, vast undulating Penncross Bent greens and many huge bunkers provide a variety of holes and shot making opportunities. With diverse natural landscapes and an abundance of kangaroos and bird wildlife, it is a place where golfing magic happens in every November at the Holeseekers Annual Charity Golf Day.
Playing in teams of four, register as a team or as an individual, everybody is welcome.
- 18 hole green fees
- Motorised buggy (per team of two)
- Pre game lunch and soft drinks
- Pre game golf pro tips
- On course drinks (limited to four per person)
- Unique On Course Launch Monitor
- $10,000 hole in one on two holes*
- Novelty golf activities and prizes on multiple holes*
- Post game pre-dinner drinks
- Great prizes for winning teams
- Presentation dinner including two course buffet with unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Silent Auction including sporting memorabilia
*The Holeseekers Annual Charity Golf Day is foremost a fundraising event to support children with special needs and their families. We request donations to participate in novelty golf activities and hole-in-one holes.